Not booting from cdrom

Mike Chambers mike at netlyncs.com
Tue May 18 08:43:05 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-05-18 at 00:18 -0700, Jeremy Harrison wrote:
> That is probably the problem...  I downloaded them on a windows machine and
> burned them on with roxio.  Any recommendations of how to burn them?

Not sure what version, but once you have roxio (ezcd creator) open (by
using the program to burn data), you go to File/Create cd image or
something like that.  Then just point to one of the iso's (you may need
to change the file type to .iso when it brings up the menu to point to
what dir you need to find them with).  Then burn away.  You know you did
it correctly if when it's completed, you would then see the dir
structure on the CD, instead of just the .iso file.

Your basically unpacking the .iso file to the cd, sort of like unzipping
it in a round about way.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"It's only funny until someone gets hurt...Then it's hilarious!"