ntoskrnl.exe---> attention sean

boby bobysandz at yahoo.com
Tue May 18 16:15:09 UTC 2004

dear Sean
yes it was triple boot and it was working properly but
i removed solarisx86 because i needed fedora to test
some thing . and you are right , when i wanted to
install fedora i chose for root fill the rest of the
partion .
i can override the master boot record with fixmbr
through windows console recovery but i afraid to
destroy every thing and again force to install every
thing . i can login to winnt with console recovery .
it seems only the chain bootloader has problem , it
can not find ntoskrnl in the chain load processing .

thanks for help and wait for other tips .