Opinion: NVIDIA drivers are a Good Thing [tm]

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Tue May 18 17:58:11 UTC 2004

At 11:43 5/18/2004, Will Backman wrote:
>Funny thing is that XFree86 changed from multiple servers to a single
>monolithic server with driver modules for the purpose of supporting
>binary modules (among other reasons).

Not directed at you in any way, Will, just replying... but it does strike
me as very un-funny that some jackass chose to modify the subject line. I
started this thread, and people are welcome to argue with me, but that
subtle little detail appears to me to be very sleazy and underhanded and
says very ugly things about its perpetrator.

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz
rpaiz at simpaticus.com
http://www.simpaticus.com