number of CDs needed to install?

duncan brown duncanbrown at linuxadvocate.net
Tue May 18 18:14:20 UTC 2004

you can download the boot.iso file and install from that (it's just 4mb)
over the internet via ftp/http

ftp://ftp.heanet.ie/mirrors/download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/2/i386/os/images/

heanet.ie has always been fast, i'm getting over 200kB/s

abc def said:
> Hi all,
> It is possible to install FC2 from less than 4 CDs?

+( duncan brown : duncanbrown at linuxadvocate.net )+
+(  linux "just works" : www.linuxadvocate.net  )+

Understatement of the century:
"Hello everybody out there using minix - I'm doing
a (free) operating system (just a hobby, won't be
big and professional like gnu) for 386(486) AT
clones"
         - Linus Torvalds, August 1991