ntoskrnl.exe--->hd0,1 and hd0,3 didnt work

boby bobysandz at yahoo.com
Tue May 18 18:16:52 UTC 2004

I couldnt resist to not to test your opinion before
going to job,but it didnt work , hd0,1 and hd0,3 and
even hd0,2
it hungup after i selected the win2000 in grub , even
didnt say ntoskrnl not found in /winnt/system32 please
reinstall it .

thanks to every one wanted to help me , may be i try
from windows console to override the master boot
record .