iiim problems in FC2

Hideki Hiura hiura at openi18n.org
Wed May 19 00:56:35 UTC 2004

> From: hiura at openi18n.org (Hideki Hiura)
>  You can see how it should look like at
>         http://www.openi18n.org/gallery/

When I posted this on here, only screenshots on this URL were taken on
Japanese session. I just added two screenshots taken on Simplified
Chinese session and English session on FC1, so that any of you see
more real multilingual desktop.

These screenshots demonstrate that you don't have to logout and
re-login to switch another language session to input different
languages.  You just choose language you want input via the menu on
the panel.

Hope this helps!
--
hiura@{freestandards.org,OpenI18N.org,li18nux.org,unicode.org,sun.com}