Fast Download site

Wed May 19 06:45:27 UTC 2004

> Austin Isler wrote:
> >BT is giving me 5kb/s.......not good.
> >>>
> >>Use Bittorrent...  I was getting 600-700KB/s

hello,

600-700KB/s with BitTorrent????????????????
Is there something I'm doing wrong with Bittorrent? cos' it goes once fast till 200KB/s as to test my connexion and then I cannot get it to download quicker than 5-6Kb/s and it stops lots of time...
I let it download since yesterday, the opening of torent I only download 20% of the DVD iso in all those hours :(
I upload quicker than I download...

I tried to give a try to FTP.... It's much more faster, but I cannot managed to downloada proper DVD iso... They all show up as 2Go image. I tried with Firefox, Konqueror, Mozilla, and Kget and it's the same result :(

If one of you had an idea how to speed up thing, it would be great. Is there no way to download the 4Go iso from Fedora without using torrent?

Thxs
Ludo