clean install of FC2

mgargiullo at warpdrive.net mgargiullo at warpdrive.net
Wed May 19 13:33:19 UTC 2004

I backed up my laptop, and did a clean install of FC2 last night.  I like
to tinker, so I installed everything. When I awoke this morning, it had
installed and all was good in my world.  Then I tried to use the touchpad.
 Don't get me wrong, I can move the pointer, and click on things using the
buttons, but I can no longer click by tapping the touchpad.  I sem to
remember there's a config setting for this, but for the life of me can't
remember where.  I googled, but came up with unhelpful links.

Other then the touchpad issue, the only thing I've seen is an occasional
freeze that requires a hard reboot to get out of.  It seems to happen
while using VI.  I'll keep track of it, and report it if need be.