help! cant update using yum

fedora fedora at packetstorm.org
Wed May 19 15:30:10 UTC 2004

The first time I ran it, it grabbed all the headers and then asked if I
wanted to update gaim and the kde software. I hit y and the later I got
the following splashed accross the screen in an endless loop

error: rpmdbNextIterator: skipping h#     487 Header V3 DSA signature:
BAD, key ID 4f2a6fd2

So i had to kill that process and ran yum update again, heres what I got
(same thing basically)

[root at pc1 log]# yum update
Server: Fedora Core 2 - i386 - Base
Server: Fedora Core 2 - i386 - Released Updates
Finding updated packages
Downloading needed headers
Resolving dependencies