NetSpeed and NetStatus Applet RPMs for Fedora Core 2

Tony Perrie tony at involution.com
Wed May 19 20:32:35 UTC 2004

Indeed, that domain name is rather scary.  The domain name k-lug.org is
the same as uberh4x0r.  So, if it makes you feel any better:

http://k-lug.org/~hoyhoy/rpms/fc2/gnome-netstatus-2.6.1-1.i386.rpm
http://k-lug.org/~hoyhoy/rpms/fc2/netspeed_applet-0.9.2-1.i386.rpm

I maintain packages for bitlbee, and over 1000 people per month seem to
use my redhat 9 packages without incident:

http://www.uberh4x0r.org/~hoyhoy/rpms/redhat9/

Regards,

Tony