FC2 Volume Control applet slider slipperyness.

Chris Duchesne lists at simplebox.net
Thu May 20 00:05:50 UTC 2004

Hey Brad,
I too am having the same difficulty. I have an SB Live! and my first
guess as to what is happening is that there might be a conflict between
the 2 loaded drivers. For some reason, an OSS & Alsa driver are loaded
for my soundcard, therefore in volume properties both can be configured.
I had the same problem in test2 and test3, but didn't think it would
carry over to the final version.

Anyone else have a similar problem?

Chris Duchesne