[FC2] eek... good ol Twiki(for websites) uses cipe. cipe not found

rolf-list at triculture.com rolf-list at triculture.com
Thu May 20 02:49:18 UTC 2004

Hello all -

As with my earlier post, I'm getting to play around with a new install of
FC2.   Running an `apt-get install cipe` I get the following....

[root at treebeard root]# apt-get install cipe
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Package cipe has no available version, but exists in the database.
This typically means that the package was mentioned in a dependency and
never uploaded, has been obsoleted or is not available with the contents
of sources.list
E: Package cipe has no installation candidate

Has anybody run into this yet, cipe seems to be the sole package so far
that returns this. Its not a big deal to install a different version of
rpm from FC2T3, but its always good to get the notice out aswell.

Thanks,

Rolf Brusletto