FC2 Dell latitude cpx laptop

Scot L. Harris webid at cfl.rr.com
Thu May 20 01:22:45 UTC 2004

I completed a clean install of FC2 on a Dell Latitude CPx laptop.

First issue was the startup order for the pcmcia services.  Needed to
put those before the network startup since I only have network access
via the pcmcia slots on this machine.

Second issue I noticed was in the control panel there is no battery
indicator as there was in the FC1 load.  Was that dropped?  Or did I
miss loading the package that includes that?

Other than that it looks good so far.  Next I try to get a wireless card
to work with it......

--
Scot L. Harris <webid at cfl.rr.com>