FC2 - Firefox/Mozilla confusion

Dave Cross dave at dave.org.uk
Thu May 20 09:32:33 UTC 2004

I've upgraded a system from FC1 to FC2. I've also installed Dag's latest
FC2 rpm for Firefox. But everytime I try to start Firefox I get Mozilla
instead. This happens whether I open it from the menu, from the icon on
my gnome panel or if I run it from the command line.

Has anyone else seen this behaviour? Is there a fix?

It's not that I don't like Mozilla, but I'd rather have Firefox :)

Cheers,

Dave...

--
  Oh is this the way they say the future's meant to feel
  Or just twenty thousand people standing in a field?