[FC2] Can't find repositories with xmms-MP3...

duncan brown duncanbrown at linuxadvocate.net
Thu May 20 14:33:19 UTC 2004

Mihai Maties said:
> On Thursday 20 May 2004 12:19, Coume - Lubox.com wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I finally have FC2 on my computer and it works like a charm :) it
>> seems quicker to, perhaps it's just a dream :)
>>
>> Anyway, I added dag, newrpms and fedora.us repositories but none of
>> them have the package to allow my computer to play mp3, have you got
>> any idea on which repositories I could find them???
>
> Check http://rpm.livna.org.

i recommend the official fedora.us extras repository, especially apt and
synaptic.

-d

+( duncan brown : duncanbrown at linuxadvocate.net )+
+(  linux "just works" : www.linuxadvocate.net  )+

Understatement of the century:
"Hello everybody out there using minix - I'm doing
a (free) operating system (just a hobby, won't be
big and professional like gnu) for 386(486) AT
clones"
         - Linus Torvalds, August 1991