Not sure what happened ?

Randy Ramsdell rramsdel at comcast.net
Thu May 20 17:12:19 UTC 2004

Anyway my previous message was about the ASUS incompatibility. It seems
FC2 is completely useless on and ASUS (probably new) Mboard.
Unfortunately for me, I have just purchased an ASUS board. Does anyone
find it odd that a dist. would be completely incompatible with a whole
of manufacturer's line of Mboards, or is it just me? This is a known
issue and has been for awhile, so it dismays me as to why a final
version of ANY operating system would basically state "ASUS Mboards
won't work with this OS."

Any work-arounds?