Inspiron Laptop won't display

m jones blindman.jones at verizon.net
Fri May 21 04:28:05 UTC 2004

On Friday 21 May 2004 00:09, look what m jones wrote:
> still nothing, tried a fresh install and X just will not display... period.

There are no errors in the logs, it seems that X is starting, but it just
blanks teh screen and I see nothing... this is happening with teh grphical
boot and the graphical login after boot... I have to turn all that off to use
the system.

I can't find any reference to a similar problem getting fixed... and it seems
other Dell laptops with similar graphic cards/screens work fine.

I will have ot reinstall FC1 I guess.

--
michael jones
erleichda archiving