FC2 - only 85Hz

Chadley Wilson chadley at pinteq.co.za
Fri May 21 12:57:59 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-05-21 at 14:51, Janis K wrote:
> [...]
Sorry to but in here,
We (Our Company) did about 4 systems with FC2 for the evaluation. I
prepared them, also with Nvidia, the 85Hz caused our LCD monitors to
give us a an input not supported error, OK easy to fix, but isn't Kudzu
supposed to detect the new  monitor when I change it and I reboot?

--
Chadley - Linux Rocks
Welcome to my world.