XFree86 gone from Fedora Core? WHY!?

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Fri May 21 13:16:55 UTC 2004

At 23:48 5/20/2004, William M. Quarles wrote:
>Rodolfo J. Paiz wrote:
>>I do not understand you. The GPL requires that source be made available
>>to anyone to whom you distribute binary. So how is it in any way relevant
>>that "everything can still be distributed in binary form"?
>
>I think you're being a tad picky with me here.

I'm not. I have a fairly shallow knowledge of these issues, and I was
asking for clarification and detail since several of your posts have been
very general and make very broad conclusions (which are not necessarily
correct, which is why you've gotten slapped by at least four or five people
so far). I was being literal... I did not understand, so I asked a question.

Just an FYI, since your reply made your thoughts clear on this.

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz
rpaiz at simpaticus.com
http://www.simpaticus.com