Sound not working after upgrading FC1 -> FC2

Gregory Gulik greg at gulik.org
Fri May 21 19:07:17 UTC 2004

I tried all that about a dozen times already.  I don't know what you
mean "grayed out" because my sliders aren't gray even if I mute it.

I even went through and muted and un-muted everything, just in case.

This morning I built a virgin 2.6.6 kernel to try that and oddly enough
even that didn't fix it.

Right now I'm downloading Knoppix so I can test this hardware on a
completely different distro to rule out the possibility of a
co-incidental hardware problem.

--
Greg Gulik                                 http://www.gulik.org/greg/
greg @ gulik.org