Fedora Core 2 - Can't get mail, download or browse web pages

Lane Inman lanei at etm.pdx.edu
Fri May 21 19:40:54 UTC 2004

Thank you Jack;
  Could you please explain what I am doing with ecn_check...
Interestingly, I used wget with this (correcting to
http://firestuff.org/projects/ecncheck-0.9.6.tar.bz2) and it worked, but
I can't see it through the web.

Second Question: Is there a particular reason this is not packaged with
fedora if it is of help???

-Lane Inman
 Ph. D. Candidate
 Systems Science - ETM