Simple RealPlayer/Multimedia Solution

Sean Estabrooks seanlkml at sympatico.ca
Sat May 22 06:01:58 UTC 2004

On Fri, 21 May 2004 16:52:16 +0100
Peter Cannon <peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

> I downloaded it too! Fair play it looks good but its just as useless as
> Mplayer, under the preferences/media types/ there are no entries I tried the
> above URL RealPlayer kicked into life (lovely I thought) progress bar moving
> nicely across but, no images and no sound so now I have another program
> installed that needs fifteen weeks of searching the net and googleing plus
> user groups to get to the stage when maybe, if your lucky the sound will
> work!

Many people have sound just work immediatly.  Would you please tell us
 where you filed your bugzilla information so we can take a look at the
particulars of the problem you're having?  If all you want to do is complain
and not help make things better most people here won't have the time to
listen to you.

> Pathetic.

As your attitude and understanding seems to be.

> Knock Bill Gates all you like at least things god dam work under windows and
> you dont have to be Einstien either! Download it. Install it. Use it. What
> more do you want?

And all you have to do is pay $200.00 for the base operating system and give
up many of your freedoms!  Good trade?

Regards,
Sean.