Mounting Cdrom drives

Ted Gervais ve1drg at av.eastlink.ca
Sun May 23 00:01:46 UTC 2004

Yes.  I had that in there (hdc=ide-scsi) but with or without the CD-R
drive can not be found.  I put a CD in each of them and only the CD-RW
one responds.  By that I mean, only that one brings up a player to play
music etc..,   even though there is no sound ???

Grrrrr.

Can someone please tell me what the line should read in my grub.conf
file.  Here is what I am using now..

title Fedora Core (2.6.5-1.358)
        root (hd1,0)
        kernel /vmlinuz-2.6.5-1.358 ro root=LABEL=/1
        initrd /initrd-2.6.5-1.358.img

Does this look reasonable?  I am trying to get two cdroms to work.
Previously the hdX=ide-scsi  statements made it possible..

Any thoughts would be appreciated..

--
Ted Gervais
Coldbrook, Nova Scotia