Cron errors - bash (after awstats logrotate)

Kevin F. Berrien kblists at comcast.net
Sun May 23 16:18:43 UTC 2004

I've removed the following line

/usr/local/awstats/wwwroot/cgi-bin/awstats.pl -update
-config=x.homelinux.net  (didn't need it anyways)

I 've left /bin/bash, as this is what FC1 origionally created, I did not
make it so.

My awstats update works out of logrotate just fine.  But I'm still
getting the line 1 error.  How else is my file incorrect?  I only added
the awstats & seti lines, the rest was FC1 stock.