Oops-a daisy! Re: VDQ : which Galeon for FC1?

Beartooth beartooth at adelphia.net
Sun May 23 16:51:27 UTC 2004

On Sat, 22 May 2004 20:40:02 -0400, William Hooper wrote:

> You'd have much better luck asking the correct mailing list for Dag's
> stuff.
>
> http://lists.freshrpms.net/pipermail/freshrpms-list/2004-May/009432.html

I didn't know of that list, and am glad to; thanks!

Hmmm ... the only way I come near keeping up on *this* list, even with my
own immediate concerns, is to set my subscription to nomail and "follow"
(or rather scan) it on gmane. Fedora.general overflowed my inbox the first
night that I subscribed (in order to be able to post), because I forgot to
set it to nomail.

So how heavy's the traffic on the freshrpms list?

--
Beartooth Implacable, curmudgeonly codger learning linux
Work is for people who can't hunt.