Triumph! Re: VDQ : which Galeon for FC1?

Beartooth beartooth at adelphia.net
Sun May 23 21:09:50 UTC 2004

Satish Balay's, not mine -- and I appreciate it.

On Sun, 23 May 2004 16:48:34 -0400, I (Beartooth) wrote:

> It didn't put a launcher in my Main Menu that I can copy to the Internet
> drawer on the panel; I'll log out and back in to see if that does. If
> so, no reply required.

Oddly, when I told it to log out, it shut down instead; but it did put a
launcher in the menu -- once I realized that "Web Browser" generically
must be it. That works. So I have three fast browsers again. Many many
thanks!

Beartooth Implacable, curmudgeonly codger learning linux