Slashdotted - XP dual boot issue

Dan Haines dan.haines at metservice.com
Mon May 24 03:38:51 UTC 2004

Thats a great idea.

Then at least, before someone asks a question, they can have a look for
the answer themselves.  They can then try suggestions found in the
archives, and if their problem still isnt solved, they can at least post
a better formed question, ie:

I have tried X Y and Z and all still have not fixed the problem, please
help.

That way, it also cuts down on people who are willing to help,
suggesting solutions that the person may have already tried...

Whatever takes us forward, is utmost.