Slashdotted - XP dual boot issue

Marcus Sattler msattler at adelphia.net
Mon May 24 03:44:28 UTC 2004

> So, I'm going to make a suggestion: at the top or bottom of each post, a
> link *directly* to the archives should appear with a comment similar to,
>
> Please search the Archives before asking a question.
> http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/
>
> I think you'd find both new members asking questions and members
> answering questions would welcome this.  Is there a moderator around
> that might consider doing this?
>
> Rory
> Toronto, Canada

Rory,

Is there anyway to get the moderator of the list to get a few of the
regulars to put together a quick how to, for the new people, on how better
use the archives search function?  Many people don't realize how they can
perfect the art of searches.

I agree 100% on all of your points.  Well Said!

Thanks,
Marcus