Disabling LVM check/startup on FC2

Optimized mail at optimized.org
Mon May 24 08:40:03 UTC 2004

Hello Chris,

I think I did a clean install.

During the installation, the only thing is that the md volume already
existed.

I have 2x SATA WD Raptor 10000rpm 74GB (in raid0) on which I installed
the /boot, /, swap and /home.

Then I added 2x SATA Seagate Baraccuda 7200.7 120GB containing my data
(no raid, ext3)

And that's it.

Is there any other possibility?