dag.wieers modules - Conexant HSF modem

rada and gus rada_anr at sancharnet.in
Mon May 24 11:21:33 UTC 2004

On Sunday 23 May 2004 20:02, you wrote:

> If you make yourself the effort and check the mailing list archive you
> will quickly find that your first mailing appears as a reply to "Can
> NOT uninstall fedora-package".

I see, you are right, thanks for letting me know.  It is something I was
completely unaware of.  Replying to a digest creates problems that I
will have to solve now that I know.  You are perfeclty right to let me
know.

> Do not neglect it.

I won't

> These lines are from your mailing header.
>
> And that was exactly a foreign posting:

correct.

> by not clicking on a foreign
> mail with reply and then erasing the subject and body and replacing
> it with the own content. But to choose a fresh new empty mail editor
> windows. Ok?

got it.

But also look at the TONE of your message and that you said I "hijacked
a thread".  The meaning of hijacking (whether in laymans language or in
computer speak) has a nefarious, underhanded, malicious, etc.,
connotation to it.  It means a deliberate twisting of the purpose of
one thing to convert it to another purpose with "evil" intent.  What
you say and how you say it has an effect.  In this case not the effect
that you intended.  Gustav