Can't print with GIMP nor Eye of Gnome

Barry Yu barryyupuilee at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 24 20:47:20 UTC 2004

This is what happen;

I can print with Open office word processor.
I can print the home page of google in Mozilla. ( Can print the google
logo in graphic)
*   *   *
I can't print  screenshot.png with Gnome of Eye; When open the file I
can view the file , when I select print-previe, can see nothing.
click to print, nothing happen, not even a printer icon appearing next
to update applet.
*   *   *
When use gimp, can open the same file (*.png), select and click to
print, printer icon appearing next to update applet and the printer
started to print - many pages in meaningless characters and numbers
instead of graphic of screen capture that I made.

Would appreciate helping how to trace and resolve this problem.