Usb Scanner in Fedora 2?

Andreas Schlüter andyschlueter at t-online.de
Tue May 25 07:09:20 UTC 2004

Hallo,

any  time i boot up my machine the scanner will not be recognized . I have
have to plug the scanner out and in and then I am able to scan. Next time i
start xsane no scanner! I have to plug him again out and in and than i can
scan again.

It's an USB Scanner and worked well in all Redhat and Fedora versions before,
only in Fedora 2 i have to do this trick with the usb cable.
If i start usbview the scanner is recognized as a Unknown Device.
I hope i am not alone with this Problem?

andy schlueter