using gdmflexiserver

Anand Buddhdev anand at celtelplus.com
Tue May 25 11:03:19 UTC 2004

Hi all,

I have heard about gdmflexiserver, which apparently allows fast user
switching on gnome, somewhat like on windows XP. I'm using FC1, and I
can see the binary on my system, but there's no manual page for it,
and I can't find any documentation about it in the gnome help pages.

Could anyone be so kind as to give me pointers on how to use this
feature? It's be very useful for me, so that my partner and I can both
use the computer, each in our own language, and with our own
preferences and settings.

--
Anand Buddhdev
Celtel International