FC2 - Another Newbie Question

Mike Klinke lsomike at futzin.com
Tue May 25 13:20:52 UTC 2004

On Monday 24 May 2004 16:56, Betti Ann & Preston Smith wrote:
> At 06:47 PM 5/24/04, you wrote:

A good place to start is here with the RH9 manual:

http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/linux/

It will give you a good start on the RH way.  Fedora is diverging from
this and the Fedora documentation hasn't caught up but most of the
basics will be the same.  This list is your best source of
information that hasn't yet been documented.

www.tldp.org is a very good source of linux documentation.  If books
are interest, http://linux.oreilly.com lists many good linux titles.

Regards,  Mike Klinke