problem with FC2-i386-DVD.iso

Xinming He xhe at usc.edu
Wed May 26 03:26:52 UTC 2004

I think I actually got the right file. The size of the original file should
be 4,370,640,896. Previously I used Internet Explorer to see the file size
in the file property. Clearly it gives a wrong number. But still we
implicitely assume all mirrors sites are trustable and are properly
protected. It is much better to use digital signature instead of md5sum to
protect the integrity of the file.