Laptop/Notebook support

Cameron Showalter cameron at gwschool.com
Wed May 26 19:22:22 UTC 2004

Cam,
I just installed FC2 on a toshiba satellite 1735 (a few year old 700mhz
celeron, 196mb ram, 9gb HDD) and surprisingly enough havent had any
problems, yet.   even the wireless card (micro$oft, MN-520) worked
surprisingly well once I moved pcmcia to start before networking and
configured it.

also, surprising to me was the battery status on the desktop.  I havent
had a chance to test everything else, but my early evaluation on my
laptop of FC2 is overall positive.

another Cam.

--
Cameron Showalter