Install hangs at logo after running anaconda

shaungcarter at charter.net shaungcarter at charter.net
Wed May 26 20:04:43 UTC 2004

>Try installing using 'linux text'...
>Good Luck,
>James Kosin

First off, sorry about the munged thread header, can't reply from Thunderbird here at work.  Only through a web interface, next one will be inside the thread, promise.

Second, thanks James, will do.

Still would like to know what happened in the GUI install though.  How do I get a log or something saved so that I can troubleshoot that?  Would REALLY like to file a bugzilla entry or solve it myself.  That's the biggest showstopper I've seen in my personal experience since 1996.  Never had a problem installing before, just afterwards, and it's driving me nuts.