Ex Red Hatter turned to the dark side?

Chris Adams cmadams at hiwaay.net
Thu May 27 15:41:36 UTC 2004

Once upon a time, Robert P. J. Day <rpjday at mindspring.com> said:
> despite your nonsensical accusations above, i in no way "viciously
> attacked" mr. sharp.

Calling someone a "whore" is a rude and uncalled for attack.  If you
don't see that, that's your problem.

> i simply pointed out what was painfully obvious to
> anyone, even those who had never met mr. sharp -- that is, that he is
> clearly willing to say whatever it takes to make a living, even if it
> involves completely contradicting what he said in his previous business
> lifetime.

How do you know what he said in his previous business lifetime?

My last post on this topic (and probably on this list - I thought it was
supposed to be about Fedora Core releases).
--
Chris Adams <cmadams at hiwaay.net>