Mount NTFS partition

Ted Gervais ve1drg at av.eastlink.ca
Thu May 27 15:42:21 UTC 2004

That is exactly as I did it, and it worked fine. You have to know as
well, that when you move to another kernel you have to rpm the newer
kernel-ntfs file again.  I guess you know that.  My thought here is why
not just recompile the kernel and select that option. You won't have to
look for the correct kernel-ntfs file again. (for that kernel).

I guess this doesn't answer your question though, but what you have done
should work.  Maybe try another one of your partitions? You will
probably have a few. Try mounting each of them until you find one that
works..

Just my 2cents worth..

--
Ted Gervais