FC2 ate my system

James Wilkinson james at westexe.demon.co.uk
Thu May 27 16:34:12 UTC 2004

robert holtzman wrote:
> Three different browsers say hte file doesn't exist/cannot be found
> (pasted from your post).

Christopher Stone replied:
> Huh? Works fine here with gmail. Can't you just click the URL from
> your email client? If not, I suggest you find a better email client.

Looks like Robert is using pine, a text mode e-mail program. So there
isn't necessarily anything that can point at the URL, or click it
when it gets there.

I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but knocking text mode
because it's text mode is a good way to attract flames on technical
lists. Now you may want a barbecue, but allow me to stand a good way
off!

James.

--
E-mail address: james@ | Examiner: How does an AC motor start?
westexe.demon.co.uk    | Student: vrrrrrrrrrrRrRRRRRRR...