about WiFi cards

Denny Figuerres denny at figuerres.com
Fri May 28 01:24:07 UTC 2004

I sure will this weekend... Had to nuke the FC2 partition today to make room
on my laptop for some work stuff... hey the client wants to pay me so I'll
jump on that first ... :--)

This weekend I'll re-load and run the logs and other stuff.... look for more
info on say Sunday my time.

BTW: I saw that the new FC2 "saw" the card as a device it wanted to
configure and use... but when I hit "Activate" it poped up a message about
the card not being present? Huh?

But I had to run to a meeting on designing a system for a client.

I'll be back sometime Saturday / Sunday with more info...

Till then,

Denny