partition resizing -> XP/FC2 dual boot

Gary Stainburn gary.stainburn at ringways.co.uk
Fri May 28 08:42:46 UTC 2004

Hi folks

Having read the problems and responses to doing a XP/FC2 dual boot box I'm
ready to have a go (Once I get my hands on my new laptop).

My question is what do people recommend as the best way to resize the
pre-installed XP partition from 40GB to 20GB so that I can fit FC2 on.

BTW,it's a Sony VAIO, does anyone have experience with these?
--
Gary Stainburn