FC3 (was Re: Arjan v kernels

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Fri May 28 20:02:36 UTC 2004

Hi,

> WRT to the distro as a whole, I guess that's pretty much open for
> discussion at this time.  There's a bunch of integration work that's
> very likely to be included, udev etc, hopefully selinux will be in
> even better shape next time round too. Other than that, I'd expect the
> usual next-generation of various packages.

Scribus, Mono, Wine and Xine should all be included in FC3 IMHO. I'd
also bung in an anti-FUD device capable of smelling the BS from SCO and
Sun from a mile off ;-)

TTFN

Paul
--
"Your lives are in the hands of men no smarter than you or I, many of
them incompetent boobs. I know this because I worked alongside them,