fc2 will not install to sata

Manuel Moreno manolo at miconexion.com
Sat May 29 16:47:07 UTC 2004

Tha same happened to me blank screen, no boot, nothing. (when going from
1006->1007)

I put the original CD-ROM that came with the MB (inside there is a file
called k8v.rom or something alike) in the cd-rom unit and powered on
_while pressing_ ALT-F2, after a while (30 second maybe or more!) I
could see that it was reflashing from CD.

Y reflashed again to 1007 using 1005.exe from asus download area.