using libmilter, milter-spamc and spamassasin

Scot L. Harris webid at cfl.rr.com
Sun May 30 19:20:30 UTC 2004

On Sun, 2004-05-30 at 13:33, Hannes Mayer wrote:
> hmm... good idea, but how does one bounce a missed spam to that account
> with outlook ? I think that's not even possible with moz ?
> My scenario: RHEL server with the accounts; several windoze/outlook users
> who POP3 the accounts

Not sure in Outlook.  Since I loaded FC2 on my laptop I have not used
outlook.  :)

In evolution you select forward -> redirect from the menu.  Eudora has a
similar feature but I think they call it bounce.
hmm, something outlook can't do? :)

> I've installed openwebmail.org so the users can review their spam
> themselfs (all spam is directed to ~/mail/SPAM and this is moved once a
> week to SPAM2 -> SPAM3 -> dropped), so moving the spam to a general
> account is easy.
> This also has a very nice side-effect. Users have to log in to openwebmail
> at least once to activate spam removal - the ~/mail/ directory is created.
> If they don't log in, spam is just tagged and delivered.

That sounds very interesting.  Looks like my todo list just got longer.

--
Scot L. Harris <webid at cfl.rr.com>