Xfce with FC2

Aly Dharshi aly.dharshi at telus.net
Mon May 31 15:21:12 UTC 2004

Hi BT,

	I know its on the cdrom, I installed it, it didn't seem to work for me at all,
it had issues pertaining to something not complying with Xorg's stuff, so what I
had happening was there was no title bar etc etc  Some of the plugins I wanted
weren't installing correctly et al.

	The easiest way to fix that without installing the FC2 rpms is to just
install/compile the SRPMS from XFCE.org and they work just fine out of the box.
I don't know if I am the only jackass who is having this problem with the
bundled XFCE but if I am I would like to know what I am doing wrong.

	Cheers,

	Aly.

--
Aly Dharshi