Yum problem after update on FC-3

Timothy Murphy tim at birdsnest.maths.tcd.ie
Mon Nov 15 15:07:10 UTC 2004

On Monday 15 November 2004 14:11, Dag Wieers wrote:

> > I suspect you have "enabled=1" in either or both of fedora-devel.repo and
> > fedora-updates-testing.repo; you appear to be running rawhide, not FC3
> > (i.e. you've upgraded *past* FC3).
>
> Maybe a good idea to either put a big disclaimer in the fedora-devel file,
> or just remove it from the normal FC3 yum package. Unless we want to trick
> people in installing Rawhide by ignorance.

I actually have enabled=0 in both these files,
which was pesumably the default.
(I didn't alter any of these lines.)

Does "enabled=0" prevent these repositories from being used?
If so, it is not clear to me how I managed to get into the state
where I am apparently "running rawhide".

--
Timothy Murphy
tel: +353-86-2336090, +353-1-2842366