fedoratracker.org: An update and a request

Phil Schaffner P.R.Schaffner at IEEE.org
Tue Nov 2 10:45:31 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-11-01 at 20:00 -0800, Brad Smith wrote:
> Please check it out and I hope you find it useful. If you have
> comments, questions or bug reports, either respond in this thread or
> email brads -at- red hat com.
>
> http://www.fedoratracker.org

Repository searches including "Yum" or "Apt or Yum" options all seem to
return everything regardless of type-boxes checked or "Tracker Links" vs
"Apt/Yum Config Files" options.  (-: Optimized the choices right out of
the code? :-)

Some additions to the comments with cautions about repository mixing may
be in order, e.g.

## Alternate Repositories ##

# Uncomment these to use them -- note that some packages
# from these repositories may conflict with the fedora.us
# packages. If you use these repositories, you may wish to
# comment-out the fedora.us and livna.org repositories.

A link to the fedora.us repository mixing warning
http://www.fedora.us/wiki/RepositoryMixingProblems and perhaps to