Routing table

Hans Müller ndof at gmx.li
Tue Nov 2 10:54:19 UTC 2004

Paul Howarth schrieb:
> On Tue, 2004-11-02 at 07:52, Hans Müller wrote:
>
>>Hello,
>>every time I boot FC2 the routing table has very wrong entrys.
>>Where can I set the entrys, so that I dont have to change this every boot.
>

> What is the routing table you get after a boot, and what do you want it
> to look like? And what are the IP addresses of your interfaces?
>
> Paul.
I have 4 network card in the sytemem. After restart the default route is
wrong. So that i dont get a connection to the internet. So evry reboot I
must correct the table by hand. And that is not very funny.
the card's have the IP's 192.168.0.1 , 1.1,2.1 and 3.1. and to the
internet it mut router over the 192.168.2.1 network. but after restart
default is 192.168.3.1.