Was this ever dealt-with?

Brian Fahrlander brian at fahrlander.net
Tue Nov 2 11:00:03 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-11-02 at 04:39, Paul Howarth wrote:
> Brian Fahrlander wrote:
> > "Package galeon needs mozilla = 37:1.7.2, this is not available."
> >
> >     Sound familiar?  I've been using "--include" to get past it, but was
> > there ever an epoch-37 version of Mozilla made and maybe I'm just not
> > finding it?
>
> FC1 mozilla was 37:mozilla-1.4.1-17
> FC2 mozilla was 37:mozilla-1.6-8
>
> 37:mozilla-1.7.2-0.2.0 is one of the FC2 errata packages.
>
> Where were you looking?

   Just the usual repos. Aren't the 'errata packages' on the usual
repos?  I'm not using anything exotic here, fedora + livnia, and I'm
about to stop the livnia repo due to some weirdness in Xorg...

Brian Fahrländer                  Christian, Conservative, and Technomad
Evansville, IN                                 http://www.fahrlander.net
ICQ 5119262
AIM: WheelDweller